Thursday, June 14, 2012

Disney | Part II

I really need to finish blogging all our Disney photos before I forget all the details! I can't believe it's almost been a month. Here's Part I if you missed it.

Day 3 - Thursday. We woke up and ate breakfast and headed to the Animal Kingdom Park. They didn't have an opening ceromony like Magic Kingdom so we were able to walk right in. We decided to head right to the Safari since that's a popular attraction. There was only a 5 minute wait so we jumped right on line.

Chris held both of the boys so I could take pictures. The boys loved looking at all the animals and you would have thought we were in the jungle.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This Giraffe was SO close to our truck (or whatever you want to call the thing we were in). I couldn't believe it!



oh look - proof I was there! Thanks Dad!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

After the Safari we went on the Pagani Forest Exploration. The gorillas were so close to us. There was a little baby gorilla that was playing with a stick and having the time of his (or her?) life. So cute!



We headed to dinoland where we went on Tricera Top Spin and played in the boneyard. I guess this is proof I don't take pictures of everything because that's it for photos of the day :)

We had pizza at Pizzafari and then headed back to the resort. Ryder took a nap and Mason and I went to the pool area with Poppy and Gracky. Mason had a blast in the splash area and loved the waterslide into the pool.

We headed back to the Animal Kingdom Park for dinner at Yak & Yeti.

Stay tuned for Hollywood Studio & lots of pictures from our pool/splash park.

No comments: